So I've heard that marriage is about compromise. I feel like this is especially true when you come from two different cultures. Here are some ways that we have started compromising...
- cold milk really is good with sweet stuff
- peanut butter is a completely acceptable sandwich filling
- every tv show doesn't need to be a soap opera
- biscuits can go with almost any meal (and are not cookies lol)
Win for Arabia:
- kibdeh (liver) is really delicious for breakfast
- qahwa is waaaay better than black coffee
- soccer > football
- looking nice in the house is not a waste of time and effort
How do you compromise? Are there things that you refuse to compromise about? Do you feel like you are always the one who has to give in?