Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Wife Mission Statement

Salam 3alaikum!

I am a New Wife. I was married almost two months ago and I wanted a place where I could share with other sisters things that married ladies need to know.

I am definitely still learning but I know there are many more sisters out there who could give me good advice and sisters that I can learn with inshaAllah!

So the purpose of this blog will be a collection of advice, tips, tricks, info, etc. about being Muslim and Married.

The next post inshaAllah will have a little bit more information about me!

On and please I would like to keep this space ladies only inshaAllah!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE blog! Welcome to the blogosphere New Wife! And congrats on getting married =) May Allah bless your marriage, inshaAllha.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, inshaAllah :D

    ReplyDelete