Monday, April 23, 2012

T is for:

Tea:

I love tea. I love sitting and enjoying tea. I love all of the snacks and foods that people usually enjoy with tea.

I especially love tea with habeg/habeq. I have never heard any other people using habeg except for Saudis, but it makes tea absolutely delicious!!!

Habeg is sort of minty, but has a kind of dry bite to the end of it. It is really difficult to describe. I don't even think it is actually in the mint family.

Anyway tea is delicious and always comes at a time when things are slow and you can just sit and savor.

source

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

3 comments:

  1. Loving tea too, it's so relaxing to sit down and enjoy one.
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only drank tea once in my life and I hated it!
    Everyone in my family is so embarrassed of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea my fave is green tea with some mint leaves and lots of sugar!

    ReplyDelete