Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for...

Happiness:

Everyone is seeking happiness right? Worldly people are seeking happiness in this life; religious people are seeking happiness for the next life.

Well I guess I should say worldly people are seeking happiness in this life and hoping there isn't a next life while religious people are seeking happiness for the next life and hoping to have a little in this life too.

I think there is a lot of happiness around, but people are just blind to it. For some reason humans let negative feelings take precedence in their lives even though they seriously crave the positive ones.

Why? Why do we do that to ourselves??

Why is it so easy in a grey situation to focus on the black and forget that where there is grey... there must have been white.


Blue Skies

Smiling at me

Nothing but blue skies

Do I see...

2 comments:

  1. Happiness is such a huge topic these days. We tend to lose our focus between all the definitions and help guides available. I think nothing can bring us happiness, it is a process within ourselves.
    Take care dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I think that is true. no object or person can give you happiness.

      i feel that happiness comes from really accepting the situation and appreciating it after Allah's will.

      Delete